What is the exfoliation of the skin is a frequent question coming to your mind? You have found this word everywhere but yet unable to understand actually what is exfoliation of the skin. This is the right article to give a perfect answer to the exfoliation of the skin, which is very easy to understand.
- What is exfoliation of the skin in easy words
- Meaning of exfoliation of the skin
- The Amazing Benefits of exfoliation for Skin
- How often should you exfoliate the skin?
- What time you should exfoliate in the morning or at night?
- Tips to remember before exfoliating
- Exfoliation of the skin Methods
- Exfoliate products
- Exfoliation for different skin types
- 1. Dry skin (How to exfoliate Dry Skin)
- 2. Oily skin (How To Exfoliate Oily Skin)
- 3. Normal skin (How To Exfoliate Normal Skin)
- 4. Sensitive skin (How To Exfoliate Sensitive Skin)
- 5. Combination skin type (How To Exfoliate Combination Skin)
- Always Remember
- Proper age to start the exfoliation process
- Exfoliation of skin at home
- Mechanical exfoliation (Exfoliation Home Remedies)
- 1. Oat Meal Scrub
- 2. Sugar Scrub
- Chemical exfoliation (Best Exfoliate Scrub in India)
What is exfoliation of the skin in easy words
In simple words, exfoliation of the skin means removing dead skin from the surface of your skin.
Meaning of exfoliation of the skin
Exfoliation of skin means a process whereby the dead skin from the surface of the face is removed completely. Also, this process may be done using a chemical or a tool.
To light up the fact, your skin naturally leaves dead cells. And in that place, new cells are formed. This process text please after every 30 days approximately.
But, as we know the fact that we all are blessed with different skin types. Some dead skin cells are shaded naturally while others don’t. When it doesn’t it can really harm the skin badly. It may result in very dry skin which is not so good. Also, it may result in clogged pores. And, the only solution to this grave problem is the exfoliation of the skin.
The Amazing Benefits of exfoliation for Skin
- To throw up the light the process of exfoliation has the course for not getting clogged easily.
- The process of exfoliation improves the texture of the skin making it brighter and having a glow on your skin.
- Your skin seems to look more healthy in appearance by this process.
- The exfoliation process also the appearance of fine lines.
How often should you exfoliate the skin?
Exfoliation should not be done on a regular basis. If you have dry skin you may do it once a week and if you have oily skin you may do twice a week. It totally depends on your skin type.
What time you should exfoliate in the morning or at night?
Preferable to exfoliate in the morning because your skin is under the renewal process one night. It the morning we can remove the dead skin out.
Tips to remember before exfoliating
To avoid skin damage the following steps should always be considered
- The product that you use suits your skin type
- Be very gentle while exfoliating
- Exfoliation should be done with the right method and properly
- The perfect right time for exfoliating
Exfoliation of the skin Methods
The process of exfoliation is done in 2 methods as mentioned-
1. Mechanical exfoliation
Here, the process of exfoliation is done by a brush, sponge, or a scrub. It is called mechanical exfoliation.
2. Chemical exfoliation
Type of exfoliation is done by the chemical-based scrubbers available in the market. Different scrubbers contain different chemical ingredients. Just you need to choose the product according to your skin type.
- Check your skin type and the ingredients that suit your type of skin
- See if the product best suits your needs
- If not switch the product out
Exfoliation for different skin types
1. Dry skin (How to exfoliate Dry Skin)
Exfoliation is very important for dry skin. Need to be extra careful while exfoliating relating this type of skin because wrong products can make your skin drier. Use chemical basics for later and applied gently. Never go for mechanical exfoliation for this skin type.
2. Oily skin (How To Exfoliate Oily Skin)
Exfoliation is the best method practiced for oily skin type. Use the gentle type of Exfoliator or any scrub according to your skin type.
3. Normal skin (How To Exfoliate Normal Skin)
Any method of exfoliation can be used for the skin type.
4. Sensitive skin (How To Exfoliate Sensitive Skin)
Neglect mechanical exfoliation on sensitive skin type.Harsh scrubbing on your face while carrying out the process of exfoliation. It may cos your skin to turn right. Use a very mild exfoliator on your skin generally prescribed by your dermatologist.
5. Combination skin type (How To Exfoliate Combination Skin)
This type of skin requires a mix in the process. Mechanical as well as chemical exfoliation.
The exfoliation method for skin totally depends on your skin and exfoliation products. If you have consulted a dermatologist pick up according to that.
Are you looking for best career options to choose then click here careerflyes.com
Remember to be very gentle exfoliating don’t be very harsh words scrubbing this can cause harm to your skin.
Proper age to start the exfoliation process
Start this process of exfoliation from your teenage itself. The reason behind this is this age is more prone to acne and pimples.
Exfoliation of skin at home
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to exfoliate skin at home–
- Firstly choose the exfoliator according to skin
- Now apply the scrub on your face
- Move the scrub in the circular motion on your face
- Mouth rinse the scrub with water
- Dry your face with the towel
- Apply a moisturizer that suits your skin after exfoliation process to avoid extra dryness on your skin
- If you use a serum apply face serum and then the most riser
- It is a boom to skin an always making it glowing healthy and improving its appearance.
To throw more light scrubs play an important role in exfoliation of the skin and removing the dead cells completely from your skin. Now, it’s up to your choice whether you want to choose a scrub that is available in a market or you want to make a natural scrub at home.
But, nothing to worry as here I will give you both the options. Let us see exfoliation of skin through the material available at home.
Mechanical exfoliation (Exfoliation Home Remedies)
Here is a key to unlock How to exfoliate skin naturally? Here we go-
1. Oat Meal Scrub
2 Tablespoon oatmeal
4 tables spoon sugar
1 spoon honey
Combine all the pictures properly and make it into a fine paste.
- Now apply the mixture on your face
- Scrub the scrubber and massage it on your face
- Use it everywhere Everywhere on your face around your neck
- Keep away from your eyes
- Wash your face with lukewarm water
- With a clean towel
2. Sugar Scrub
Sugar 4 teaspoon
1 teaspoon coffee
Mix all the ingredients very properly to make a fine scrubber
- Applied the scrubber in the form of the mask on your face
- Let it dry completely
- Gently massage the scrub on your face and neck
- Wash your face with Luke warm water and dry with a towel.
There are some who prefer natural home remedies, but they are many who want a choose perfect product from listed processed products. It is time to move for the best options available in the market. So, here we go-
Chemical exfoliation (Best Exfoliate Scrub in India)
The chemical based scrubs for chemical exfoliation are as follows-
1. Ever youth naturals exfoliating walnut scrub
Ever youth natural walnut scrub is made with a walnut shell. Walnut shell helps in letting the dead skins from the surface of your face in a very better way.
Suitable for-All skin Types
- Nano multi vita in the scrub helps in nourishing the skin
- Has a deep pore cleansing effect
- It also helps in the removal of blackheads that causes impurities
- It makes your skin very clear and glowing clear and beautiful
- It is suitable for all skin types
- Maximum shelf life 36 months
How to use The Product
- Firstly, wet your skin very
- The time to apply the scrub on your face
- Massage your skin in a circular motion for about two to five minutes
- Contact with the eyes
- Rinse your face fat lukewarm water
- Pat dry with the help of a towel
- Improve the complexion of the skin
- Makes the skin glowing and clear
- The scrub prevents pimples
- It reduces blemishes marks
- Makes your skin to clean pimple free
Quantity: 200 Gram
Price: INR 140/-
2. Sirona natural face wash
Exfoliating facial cleanser with apricot flax seed extract and 5 magical herbs to reduce blemishes fight acne for men and women also.
This is a natural fruit extract exfoliating face wash. Also, made from exhaust ingredients from the forest of Southeastern Australia and Tasmania. By applying this you can reduce redness and irritation.
- The main feature of this product is this is a vegetarian product
- Seed extract contains fatty acids that will surely reduce your dullness, wrinkles and fine lines
- Apricot seed powder contains Linolenic acid. It will surely make your skin form
- Mint oil acne rashes redness of skin and blackheads
- Reduce your skin dullness
- Glowing skin
- Will reduce fine lines
- Help in the reduction of wrinkles
- Fight against blackheads
- Prevents redness of the skin
Quantity: 125 ml
Price: INR 299/-
what is exfoliation of the skin?
Exfoliation of the skin is that it is the process of removing the dead skin from your face.
How to exfoliate face?
Now, let us understand how to do it? Depending on the type of skin you can prefer chemical or mechanical exfoliation. And then follow the following steps:
1. Applied the scrubber in the form of the mask on your face
2. Let it dry completely
3. Gently massage the scrub on your face and neck
4. Wash your face with Luke warm water and dry with a towel.
How frequently exfoliation should be done?
Exfoliation should be done once a week for dry skin, twice a week for oily skin type. 2-3 times for normal and combination skin type.
To conclude, this was all about what is exfoliation of the skin. We hope that you have understood the importance of exfoliation for skin in very simple words. And, also soon you will put this word in practice and skincare routine. If any more queries related to what is exfoliation of the skin, feel free to put in the comment box. I will surely reply to you with the perfect solution.
For further reading:
15 Surprising causes of acne and treatment with home remedies
If you have liked this article do not forget to share it with your friends!